Unless otherwise stated, all original music produced and released by The Dead Letters is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike license. The freedoms and terms of this license are:
- Share. You are free to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work.
- Remix. You are free to remix – to adapt the work.
- Attribute. You must attribute the work to The Dead Letters by clearly stating that The Dead Letters are the author of the work and providing a link to www.thedeadletters.net. You must not in any way suggest that The Dead Letters endorses you or your use of the work.
- ShareAlike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
Your fair dealing and other rights are in no way affected by the above. This is a human-readable summary of the the full legal terms of this license, which are available here.
Give me some examples!
Some examples of some things you can do under this license:
- You can you share The Dead Letters music with your friends, but you must say it is The Dead Letters.
- You can burn CDs with The Dead Letters music and put the music on your music player (such as an iPod)
- You can sample, mash-up or transform The Dead Letters music but you must credit The Dead Letters.